- Made Type: Handmade
- Material : Sikki Grass
- 100% Natural, Eco-Friendly and Sustainable product
- Non-toxic eco-friendly product
- Colour: Multi-coloured
- Handcrafted and coloured with natural dyes
- The paint used is non toxic water based paint
About These Products
- Golden grass (Sikki Grass) is one of the natural fibres plenty available in the forests of Odisha, West Bengal and Bihar.
- Golden Grass consists of high cellulose and pentose with low lignin content Golden grass is mainly used in the paper industry
- The fibre length of Golden grass is more than that of bamboo but fibre diameter is 2.5 lower than bamboo
- They are collected, then dried and made into ropes by manually operated machines Light weight and durable Stylish, washable and sun dried, less maintenance,
- Every product is Unique, 100% Natural, Eco-Friendly and Handcrafted with the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Women Empowerment is in the core of it, as 100% Goden Grass Crafts people are rural women, who are completely dependent on the work we provide to them for their livelihood.
- Every purchase through us creates meaningful change for artisans, their families and communities.
Care For Your Products
- Keep the product away from moisture
- Wipe your Bamboo product with a wet cloth if it gets dirty and dry it completely in the sun
- Incase of mould formation, wipe the Bamboo product with white vinegar and sun dry
Exchange & Return
- 10-15% size and finishing variation can not be a reason for claiming exchange/return or refund.
- Any exchange/refund will be processed, only if: There is visible damage in the product.
- Product delivered is completely different from what was ordered.
- Any exchange/return claim should be initiated within 5 days of receiving the product.